Veröffentlicht am 23 Mai 2012
- Two Drafts in Last Call: N-Triples, N-Quads - W3C News
The RDF Working Group has published two Last Call Working Drafts:
- N-Triples. N-Triples is a line-based, plain text format for encoding an RDF graph. Comments are welcome through 14 October.
- N-Quads. N-Quads is a line-based, plain text format for encoding an RDF dataset. Comments are welcome through 14 October.
Learn more about the Semantic Web Activity.
- Updated Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and Understanding WCAG 2.0 - W3C News
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group today published updates of two Notes that accompany WCAG 2.0: Techniques for WCAG 2.0 and Understanding WCAG 2.0. (This is not an update to WCAG 2.0, which is a stable document.) For background, important information about techniques, and opportunities to contribute to future updates, please see the Understanding Techniques for WCAG Success Criteria e-mail. Read about the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Last Call: Media Source Extensions - W3C News
- Guidance on Applying WCAG 2.0 to Non-Web ICT: WCAG2ICT Note Published - W3C News
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group is pleased to announce publication of the completed Guidance on Applying WCAG 2.0 to Non-Web Information and Communications Technologies (WCAG2ICT) as an informative W3C Working Group Note. WCAG2ICT provides guidance on the interpretation and application of WCAG 2.0 to non-web documents and software. It is the result of a collaborative effort to support harmonized accessibility solutions across a range of technologies. Learn more from the WCAG2ICT Overview and read about the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Media Capture and Streams Draft Published - W3C News